Terms & conditions
‘- It is a single use card and the code on the Card can only be used in a single transaction to acquire JioSaavn Pro services as described at JioSaavn/terms within the territory of India.
– By purchasing or using a JioSaavn Pro Card, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions and the detailed terms and conditions available on JioSaavn/terms.
– The JioSaavn Pro Card is valid only for a period of 365 days.
– Depending on the card purchased, JioSaavn Pro Card users can activate a 1-, 3-, 6- or 12-month subscription to JioSaavn Pro feature on JioSaavn. The subscription package depends on the price selected and the details are given in the price section.
– The Gift Card can be redeemed on https://jiosaavn.onelink.me/Id33/2e6dcb53.
– To redeem the code, you will be required to register as a JioSaavn user, and you must be at least 18 years old.
– Except as otherwise required by applicable law, this card and PIN cannot be redeemed for cash or credit (including any unused balance) and cannot be returned or resold.
– JioSaavn Pro Coupon Code can be redeemed before making the payment for the Card.
– Existing JioSaavn Pro subscribers on auto-renewal plans cannot redeem the codes.
– E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 – 48 hours.
– No returns and no refunds on gift cards, e-gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by GiftCards2You.
How To Redeem