Terms & conditions
‘- Max Gift/ e-Gift Cards are valid for one year from the date of issue.
– e-Gift Cards are valid for one-time redemption only.
– Gift Card/e-Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
– Should the purchase value exceed the value of the Gift Card/ e-Gift Card, the differential value should be paid by the customer who redeems the Gift Card/ e-Gift Card.
– E-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed in part. The entire value of e-Gift Card needs to be consumed in one purchase. However multiple e-Gift Cards can be used for one purchase.
– For any assistance, please call Max Customer Care at 1800-123-1444.
– No replacement / compensation is permissible/ payable for lost Gift Card/ e-Gift Card.
– The holder of the card is deemed to be the beneficiary.
– Max reserves the right to alter any / all the terms and conditions of this Gift Card/ e-Gift Card any time without prior notice. Any dispute shall be referred to Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd., Max Retail Division (the Company) and the decision of the Company shall be final.
– All disputes are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction.
– E-Gift cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 hours.
– No returns and no refunds on E-Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards and eGift vouchers shipped by GiftCards2You.
How To Redeem